Saturday, January 05, 2008

Last Days in Italy

The "highlight" of our departure from Italy was a farewell party we threw for all of our friends there. I know that sounds backwards, but that's the way it works there. You throw your bachelor party, pay for drinks on your birthday, etc...



Here are some pics of good friends we left behind. We can't wait to see you again. For those not in here - no harm intended. We were too busy talking to take pictures.

















I kept my touring bike until the last shipment, so Marie could have the car. Here I am with Ian after my last Italian ride.



Naples was pretty much a filthy hole, so no pics of it. Pompeii is incredible though. Just imagine how terrifying the last moments of their lives were.







1 Comments:

At 6:39 AM, Blogger kelly said...

when I saw your "Aviano Draghi" shirt my heart sank :( Patton asked me to come up with a design for the group, but I failed to do so. He is such a great person, it makes me sad that I let him down, but from the looks of it you guys ended up with a great shirt!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home